What do Postpartum Doulas do?
- Breastfeeding support.
- Bonding and integrating baby into the family.
- Newborn care (bathing, changing, comfort measures, etc.).
- Infant soothing and sleep techniques.
- Baby wearing & Cloth diapering.
- Mama wellness.
- Preparation of nutritious meals and snacks.
- Light household tasks.
- Care for multiples.
- NICU Support.
- Community resource referrals.
What Postpartum Doulas DON'T do:
- No heavy house cleaning.
- Look after baby(ies) without the family in the house.
- Drive clients to appointments, store, etc. but can accompany client in their vehicle or public transportation.
- Perform medical tests or diagnose potential problems with mom or baby(ies).
Please contact us for more details about our postpartum services, payment options, custom support packages and to schedule a no-obligation complimentary "meet and greet".
Postpartum support includes in-home visits and support via text, email and/or phone.